Take a tour of your Dream Home
Contemporary architecture, modern amenities, superior craftsmanship and quality is what you can take for granted at every home. At Indiabulls Greens.
- Fully-equipped club-house with a swimming pool and a pool for toddlers
- A gym, a health club with steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Master bedrooms with cross-ventilation and full-height doors that open to a beautiful view from a balcony
- Grand living rooms with full-height doors that open to a balcony
- Ample basement parking
- Drive in and out through landscaped boulevards
- Children’s room with enough scope for fresh air and sunlight
- Designer bathrooms with granite counter tops and superior quality fittings
- Artistically-designed entrance lobby with a reception desk
- Exquisite landscaped pathways around jogging circuits, cycling tracks and children’s play area
- Multi-purpose hall / party hall for occasions
- Fire alarm system in common areas
- Dedicated sports area.
- A reputed play school
- 24 hour generator back-up for the apartments and common areas
- RCC framed structure with solid concrete, blocks/brick masonry paneled walls.
- High-quality vitrified tiles in living, dining and bedrooms.
- Highly polished granite counter top, tile up to 2-ft. height over the counter top, Stainless steel sink.
- Ceramic tiles on the floor and on the walls up to 7 feet height from the floor. Good quality ceramic ware for toilets and wash basins with CP (Chromium plated) fittings.
- Solid wood frame with flush door/ MDF Doors with Ply or MDF frames.
- Powder coated aluminum frames with clear float glass.
- Concealed copper wiring in PVC conduits, modular sockets & switches with adequate number of point for lights.
- Concealed conduits provided to draw cables for satellite TV in the living room and bedrooms.
- 24 hours professional security system. CCTV for parking area and main entrance.
- The intra-communication systems will provide an efficient security cover and bedrooms.
- 24 Hour Generator back up for common areas lifts and pumps.
- 3 kms off OMR Shollinganallur, Medavakkam Road
- 1.5 kms from Elcot SEZ
- 1.5 kms from Global Health City
- 14 kms from Tidel Park
- Easy access from Velachery, Tambaram, ECR, GST Road
- Close proximity to OMR IT corridor
- 0.5 kms St. John’s Public School
- 1.5 kms Bharathi Vidyalaya Senior Secondary School
- 1.5 kms National Public School
Want to buy your first home? Here's what you need to know.
Building Permit is the approval given by a competent authority for construction, new or add-on to a previous construction or for a major restoration. In case of cities, the respective Corporation is the competent authority that issues Approved Building Permit, whereas for areas outside city limits, local Municipality or Panchayat issues the permit. Those constructions that do not acquire the Approved Building Permit may be fined or even demolished during stage inspections. During inspections, unapproved buildings are disqualified for non-compliance with national, regional and local building codes.
The Builder/Buyer Agreement is a direct indicator or measure of what the buyer will own once the agreement is signed. A thorough study of all the points listed in the agreement is crucial. It encompasses ownership of internal roads, clubhouses, terraces, open spaces and society formation. In the interest of home buyers, it is advisable to seek legal guidance before signing this agreement.
The details pertaining to the builder’s legal right to sell a property are provided in the Original Title Deed. Home buyers must study the Original Title Deed carefully and verify the builder’s claim to selling the property. Before purchasing property, it is required to ensure that the builder or authorized agents have rightfully devolved the right to sell the property. If there is a Power of Attorney executed in favor of the builder, proper documentation of the Power of Attorney should be verified.
Land value fixed by the government in various parts of the city is called the Guideline value. The growth plan and the infrastructural facilities related to the land are considered while fixing this value. The Guideline value may be revised from time to time in order to balance the market price. During property registration, the stamp duty is fixed based on this value.
UDS stands for undivided share of land. It is the specific portion of land an apartment occupies in relation to the super built up area. Therefore, the sum total of the UDS values of all the apartments must be equal to 100% of the extent of land on which the construction stands. Home buyers need to confirm the UDS of their individual apartments by obtaining Encumbrance Certificates (EC) after execution of the sale deed. The EC is a legally binding document that is an accurate reflection of UDS. After 100% of the UDS is conveyed to all the home buyers in an apartment complex, the Landowner/Developer or their legal heirs are deemed to have passed their rights over the property to the apartment owners. Post this declaration, Developers or their legal heirs are debarred from making any claim or from constructing further on the property.
The complete area covered by the apartment is referred to as the build-up area, which includes the utility ducts inside the property, internal and external walls of the carpet area. The plinth area is simply calculated by adding 10% leading factor on the carpet area.
The super built up area can be regarded as the total of the built up area and the proportionate portion of common areas such as lobby, lifts shafts, stairs etc. In some real estate projects, swimming pool, garden and clubhouse areas are also included in the super built up area.
Open Space Reservation (OSR) refers to open-to-space common area that is utilized for creating facilities such as parks, playgrounds and other common utilities, in gated communities and multi-storied buildings. As per CMDA, the OSR provision should be 10% of the land, where the extent of land under development exceeds 3000 sq. m. The Developer must ensure that the OSR is kept free from any construction. Exemption can be obtained by the builder in case of physical constraints in providing OSR. However, the Registration Department specifies that in case of such exemptions, the builder must be willing to pay the market for equivalent. If there is a proposal for laying roads in the development area by a local body, that area is not included while calculating OSR, and that portion is transferred to the local body through a Gift Deed.
A list of do’s and don’ts that apartment owners need to follow while utilizing the terrace are grouped under terrace rights. Terrace rights are usually included in the Builder/Buyer Agreement so as to avoid unauthorized construction or misuse of the terrace such as letting it out on rent, putting up signboards or mobile phone towers. Private terraces are provided direct access from the apartment, which is separately mentioned in the Builder/Buyer Agreement.
Floor Space Index (FSI) is an important aspect in real estate. FSI alone determines the total floor area of a building in relation to the size of the land on which it is built. FSI takes into consideration factors such as road width, frontage etc. In simple terms FSI indicates the ratio of total floor area to the land size. For example FSI of 1.5 means that the total floor area that can be constructed is 1.5 times the gross land size. Once the FSI for a construction is fixed, no deviation is allowed. Even the slightest deviation invites stringent measures that includes demolition of the construction beyond the permissible limits.
The Encumbrance Certificate establishes whether the property has a clear and a marketable title. There could be instances where mortgaged property has unpaid dues, or actual ownership is in dispute, or loan is taken against the property. Such a property is encumbered from having a clear and marketable title. Obtaining an EC from the sub-registrar’s office of the specific taluk helps buyers verify such constraints on the property. Property that is devoid of such limiting factors is clear and marketable.
The sale deed document is prepared when full payment is made by the buyer and the transfer of property is initiated. The sale deed needs to be registered as per the laws laid down in the country. Typically, the registration of the property needs to be completed within a 4 month time frame from the date of execution of the sale deed. Registration of the property is carried out at the sub-registrar’s office as per the provisions laid down by the Registration Act.
This document signifies the completion of the building as per the approved plan, without any violations or deviations.
We help our clients with:
• Property search and sales
• Investment strategy advice
• Property and transaction due diligence
• Bank financing
• After sales service and management
• Flat/individual house search in Chennai
Interested? Or maybe you’d like to receive more information? Drop us a message.
# 33/15, 2nd Floor, Eldams Road,
Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018.
+91 44 4958 0123